- Donation Drive Option: 100% of your donation will directly fund valuable PTA programming. Please send your check/cash in an envelope to your child's school. Please include 1) student's name, 2) school/grade/team 3)phone/email. Please make checks payable to “Springman/Attea PTA”.
- Charleston Wrap Online Option: New to SPAT, Charleston Wrap offers an excellent gift wrap selection and quality kitchen and home items. 40% of your sale will be donated to the PTA. Go to www.charlestonwrap.com, Click the red “shop now” box on the upper right side and then select “school credit only”. Our School’s Code Number is 10687. Online orders will be shipped directly to the purchaser’s home. FREE Shipping on orders over $85. Delivery of the orders will be four weeks from the time the customer places their order online.
Create a one to two minute video that illustrates one of the Six Pillars of Character: trustworthiness, respect, responsibility, fairness, caring and citizenship. Prize awards provided by the Kiwanis Club of Glenview-Northbrook will be presented to the first, second, and third-place winners. This video contest replaces the sixth through eighth grade category in the annual poster contest. Click the Read More link for contest entry information.
- Contest details and rules are available here.
- Watch this tutorial to see how to submit your video entry.
- Click here to submit your video entry.
- Student names should not appear on or in the film.
The deadline for entering is Monday, September 26, 2016.
2016 Run with the Law - Attea Middle School.pdf