Families may choose to obtain school supplies without purchasing packs.
Here are the 2020-21 School Supply Lists
Meals are available for pickup at Springman 9am-1pm every Monday during the school closure period.
No need to check in - just let volunteers know how many children you are picking up for, open your trunk, and they will place boxes in your car. Each box has 5 days of breakfast and lunch for students in need.
District 34 schools are closed for the remainder of the 2019-20 school year .
Due to the directive of Governor Pritzker, all schools in Illinois, including District 34 schools will remain closed for the remainder of the 2019-20 school year.
- E-Learning is in Session!
- Learn more about E-Learning 2.0 on the District 34 website
- Need tech support? Call (847)998-5075 between 9:00am-2:30pm
- The District will continue to provide meals to students while schools are closed.
- Where: Springman Middle School, 2701 Central Road East Parking Lot (Enter off of Central)
- When: Every Monday beginning April 13, 9:00am-1pm
- How: Car Pick Up Only. Please review the procedure here.
- If you are unable to make this pickup and cannot find another person to pick up for you, please fill out this form.
- Please remember to register for the 2020-21 school year. Log into your Parent Powerschool Account and click on the Registration Icon on the left hand side. The link will lead you through filling in registration forms and paying fees, if applicable. Students entering the 6th grade and those who have moved during the last school year will need to prove residency. 6th grade students and those new to the district will need to provide a current physical and immunization form before the school year starts.