Report an Absence
Parent must phone the Attendance Line at 847-486-7712 by 8:30am on EACH day of absence. For travel a range of dates may be given.
Leave a message including the following:
Say and spell the student’s first and last name
Grade and team
Reason for the absence
If there is no report of a child’s absence, the school will contact home.
Best efforts should be made to make student’s appointments and family vacations when school is not in session.
If a parent notifies the student’s teachers about an upcoming absence, the parent must also call the attendance line with the same information.
Attendance#: (847) 486-7712
Main Office#: (847) 486-7700
School Nurse#: (847) 486-7716
Office Fax#: (847) 729-6251
What do I do if...
- ...my child will be late for school?
- ...my child needs an Early Dismissal?
- ...my child will be absent for an extended period of time?
- ...parents go out of town?
- ...I need to request homework during my child's absence?